ponedeljek, 7. maj 2012

Memory box No.1 - Light blue echos

Hello! I'm back for sharing another project that gave me a lot of fun doing it. I had a small suitcase inox box and looking at it I had the ida of altering it and making a memory box. Now I'm just looking in every corner of my house to find new boxes to transform into prescious memory boxes. Inside these boxes there is enough space for some pockets and tags for jurnaling and photos and some additional space for the memorabilia, little treasure that now will just find the appropriate space that will contain them and they will not get lost. You can put inside things from a special day, holiday, person,.... It would be lovely even for a newborn baby gift, don't you think? I love it and this one maybe will contain my son's first day of school that will happen in September. I will call this box "Light blue echos".

Crackle paint on the outside and some sanding the inox surface of the suitcase to get a distressed look. I used different types of gold to match the vintage elements. Inside there are three envelopes, distressed and masked.             








I hope you like the project because I will make a lot of them so if you will come again to visit me .... be prepared :-)

Have a nice day!

5 komentarjev:

  1. So gorgeous Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeee how you added goodies inside!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pri tvojih izdelkih vedno ostajam odprtih ust in brez besed :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Te kar vidim, kako samo gledaš naokoli, kje bi še bilo kaj primernega, da pride pod tvoje čudežne ustvarjalne roke in ti boš iz črnega račka naredila belega laboda. Neverjetna si, to že itak veš :) in škatlica je fantastična.

    OdgovoriIzbriši